To help you better understand who we are and how we practice, and for us to learn a little about the student for whom information is being requested, we offer a brief, initial phone inquiry at no cost to you during which we also discuss our services and fee structure.
Initial Inquiry Phone Consultation
There is no charge for the Initial Inquiry Phone Consultation which includes:
- an explanation of our services and fee structure
- a brief discussion about the student for whom information is being requested
If you decide you would like to meet with us, we will schedule an initial consultation meeting.
Initial In-Person Consultation
- Required of all prospective students — A parent is required to attend with students under the age of 18
- Initial Consultation Fee — $250 per hour
- Charges accrue in 15 minute increments
- Fee is credited towards the price of our comprehensive services package
- In person meeting is preferred, however, this initial consultation can occur via SKYPE
Initial In-Person Consultation includes:
- General information about the college process
- A review of the student’s academic record, including a conversation about future course selections and testing
- A discussion of the student’s academic area of interests, extracurricular activities and any colleges of interest
- Additional questions about our services
- A resource packet of materials for your use
Decisions about whether to proceed on an hourly basis or as part of our comprehensive package are agreed to during or following the initial consultation.
We offer all of our educational consulting services on an hourly basis or as a comprehensive package.
Our hourly fee is $250, charged in 15 minute increments. Our comprehensive package fee is $7,500.
To schedule your no cost initial inquiry phone consultation, contact us.
Know Your Options, LLC Fee Policy: Unless already under a signed/dated letter of agreement with Know Your Options, LLC, fees as presented above are subject to change without prior notice.