Interested in learning more about who we are, what we do, and how we help guide students through the college process?
There is no charge for our brief, 30 minute introductory phone call, designed to help you decide if you want to meet with us.
Initial Inquiry Phone Consultation – No Charge
A brief discussion of our services, fee structure and approach to working with students.
If you would like to meet with us, we will schedule an initial consultation meeting.
Initial In-Person Consultation – $250 per hour
- Required of all prospective students
- A parent is required to attend with students under the age of 18
- Fee is credited towards the price of our comprehensive package service
- General information about the college process
- Review of the student’s academic record, including discussions about course selections and current and future standardized testing
- Discussion of student’s academic area of interests, extracurricular activities and any colleges of interest
- Time for questions
We offer all of our educational consulting services on either an hourly basis or as a part of a junior/senior package.
Our hourly fee is $250, charged in 15 minute increments.
Our junior/senior package fee is $7,500 and is structured to help students in 11th and 12th grades navigate the college process.
Junior/Senior Educational Consulting Services Package – $7,500
- Discussions with student and parents as appropriate throughout the process
- Course selection discussion and guidance
- Advice on standardized testing
- Summer program guidance and support when requested
- Assistance in preparation of an activities resume
- Identification of a balanced list of colleges and universities with consideration given to institutional selectivity, each student’s academic record, extracurricular interests, and any financial parameters
- Suggested strategies for organizing and managing the process
- Advice on campus visits and showing interest in each college and university
- Advice on when to submit applications
- Advice/coaching on interview preparation
- Assistance with essays
- Advice on seeking recommendations when asked
- Review of applications before submitting if requested
- Discussions regarding financial aid and merit/institutional aid
- Scholarship application support as needed
- Guidance and support until a final decision has been made
Contact us to find out more about our services.
Know Your Options, LLC Fee Policy: Unless already under a signed/dated letter of agreement with Know Your Options, LLC, fees as presented above are subject to change without prior notice.